Blissful Raksha Bandhan 2020: It is Rakhi as we speak, one of the crucial fashionable and celebrated festivals in India. President Ram Nath Kovind, Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu and Prime Minister Narendra Modi as we speak greeted individuals on Raksha Bandhan. Celebrations this 12 months are largely indoors because the numbers of COVID-19 infections climb daily.
“Greetings on Raksha Bandhan! Rakhi is the sacred thread of affection and belief that connects sisters with brothers in a particular bond. On this present day, allow us to reiterate our dedication to safe the honour and dignity of girls,” President Kovind wrote on Twitter.
Greetings on Raksha Bandhan! Rakhi is the sacred thread of affection and belief that connects sisters with brothers in a particular bond. On this present day, allow us to reiterate our dedication to safe the honour and dignity of girls.
— President of India (@rashtrapatibhvn) August 3, 2020
“Many greetings to all residents on the pageant of Raksha Bandhan,” the prime minister tweeted. The Vice President stated, the pageant reaffirms the robust ties of affection and affection that bind brothers and sisters collectively.
रक्षा बंधन के पावन पर्व पर समस्त देशवासियों को बहुत-बहुत शुभकामनाएं।
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) August 3, 2020
Different Union Ministers, Chief Ministers and different leaders wished individuals on social media.
बहन भाई के स्नेह और प्रेम के पवित्र बंधन के पर्व ‘रक्षाबंधन’ की सभी भारत वासियों को हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ।
घर पर रहें और अपने परिवार के साथ त्योहार मनाएं। pic.twitter.com/SfhyHSJtgu
— Hardeep Singh Puri (@HardeepSPuri) August 3, 2020
— Sarbananda Sonowal (@sarbanandsonwal) August 3, 2020
Wishing everybody Blissful Rakhi Bandhan. After Lord Curzon determined to divide #Bengal, Kabiguru Rabindranath Thakur began the Rakhi Bandhan custom to provide a message of unity and concord. He additionally penned ‘Banglar Mati, Banglar Jol’. My finest needs to all
— Mamata Banerjee (@MamataOfficial) August 3, 2020
— Shashi Tharoor (@ShashiTharoor) August 3, 2020
Raksha Bandhan/Rakhi 2020: Muhurat, Puja Timings
Raksha Bandhan is well known on Purnima or a full moon day within the month on Shravan
Raksha Bandhan Thread Ceremony Time – 09:28 AM to 09:26 PM
Aparahna Time Raksha Bandhan Muhurat – 02:02 PM to 04:38 PM
Pradosh Time Raksha Bandhan Muhurat – 07:13 PM to 09:26 PM
Purnima Tithi Begins – 09:28 PM on Aug 02, 2020
Purnima Tithi Ends – 09:28 PM on Aug 03, 2020
In line with Drikpanchang.com, the most effective time to tie Rakhi is the aparahna (afternoon) time; if for some causes it isn’t attainable, the pradosh (night) can be good.
Raksha Bandhan needs in your brother:
- “Thanks for being the pillar of my power at all times. I’m blessed to have you ever as my brother. Blissful Raksha Bandhan!
- “For guiding me, defending me and being my wet day buddy. I could not have requested for a greater brother than you. Blissful Raksha Bandhan!”
- “I will need to have finished one thing proper that God blessed me with a brother such as you. Blissful Rakhi, bhai!”
Raksha Bandhan needs in your sister:
- “You might be robust and shiny and I do know you’ll be able to take of your self. However I’ve to let you know, I’ll at all times be there everytime you want me. Blissful Raksha Bandhan.”
- “You aren’t simply my sister, you’re my biggest buddy! Here is to a good time collectively. Blissful Raksha Bandhan!”
- “To my childhood bully, my sister, my protector and my finest buddy! What would have I finished with out you! Have a Blissful Raksha Bandhan!”
Blissful Raksha Bandhan 2020!